Users can organize their followed companies into groups. When you view a list on your homepage, you’ll see a stream of updates from companies included in that group. GageIn has provided five default lists for you: Clients, Competitors, Partners, and Vendors.
By managing your company lists, you can easily create new lists, move companies to between different lists, configure filters for all companies in a list, and edit or delete lists.
To jump to your Manage Lists page:
1. Click Companies in your navigation bar
2. On the left side-bar, click Manage Lists
How to add companies to lists
Whenever you add a new company to follow, GageIn will require you to include the company in a list.
1. In the pop up window, select the list(s) to which you want to add the company
2. To create a new list, select A new list and enter the name of the list you’d like to create
3. Click Save to finish
How to create a new list
1. On your Manage Lists page, click Create a list
2. Enter your list name and click Save
Note: You can also create a new list when you are in the process of following a company.
How to move companies to another list
1. On your Manage Lists page, click the name of the list you’d like to edit
2. Use the checkboxes to select the companies you’d like to move to another list
Note: To select all companies in the list, check the box next to Company
3. Click Classify and use the checkboxes to select the new list(s) to which you’d like move your selected companies
4. Click Save
How to edit/delete lists
1. On your Manage Lists page, mouse over the list you’d like to edit or delete
2. To edit the name of a list, click Update. To delete a list, click Delete
Note: You cannot change the name of default lists