By following companies or people on GageIn, you can receive important developments and sales triggers on your online dashboard, as well as your email inbox. To ensure you never miss an update, GageIn allows you to easily configure your email settings. Set how often you want to receive an email, the times GageIn will send it, and more.
How to configure your email alerts
1. Click Setup in the navigation bar and select Getting Started
2. Select Configure Notifications in the left-hand navigation column
3. Find configuration settings for emails for company updates under Updates from followed companies. Configuration settings for emails for people updates are under Updates from followed people
4. Remember to Save your changes
What is Updates per Company?
GageIn allows you to configure how many updates per company are fully displayed on your email digest. If you set a limit of 5 displayed updates, you will see those 5 on your email digest. If there are more new updates, you can click See all to view the rest.
1. To change the default, click the pencil icon next to # of displayed updates per…
2. Set your preferred number displayed updates by entering a number 1-10
3. Click Ok
4. Save your changes
How can I schedule my email alerts?
If you set daily email digests, did you know that you can set when GageIn delivers it up to three times a day?
1. Click Change next to Schedule your daily update
2. Select the times you would like a digest to be emailed to you (up to 3 times)
3. Make sure your timezone is set correctly
4. Click Ok
5. Save your changes